Life Pacific College is located in Los Angeles county in sunny Southern California near the intersection of the I–210 and I–57 freeways. San Dimas is an equestrian town of 36,000, nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel mountains. The college is conveniently located 45 minutes from the mountains and beaches, and just 25 minutes north of Disneyland and adjacent attractions.
Visit Our Campus Located in Beautiful Southern California
See for yourself what Life Pacific College is all about! It takes more than just looking at websites and reading countless brochures to determine whether a particular college is right for you.
A campus visit is the best way to get a full picture of Life Pacific College. You are invited to come and see what makes LPC such a great place to live and study. Please complete the Campus Visit Form below and we’ll set up your tour.
Tuesday through Thursday between 8:30am–2:00pm (Year Round)
Tuesday through Wednesday (Sept-Nov) and (Feb-Apr) *Chapel and Classrooms are closed during Summer Hours
Need Campus, Airport, and Hotel Information?
- Campus Map
- Hotels in or near San Dimas
- Driving Directions from Ontario International Airport
- Driving Directions from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Driving Directions from LAX Airport
Campus Visit Form
What to Expect
Personalized Visits: As a prospective student, you are invited to experience life at Life and find out more about what we has to offer! What can you expect on your visit?
- Attend Classes and meet with faculty who are educated and experienced in your field of interest
- Receive information about Financial Aid and the Admissions Process
- Experience a Chapel Service
- Tour the campus
- Eat in the LPC Cafe
- Meet future lifelong friends
- Sleep in our Residence Halls
Parents who want to visit Life Pacific College are encouraged to attend with their prospective student. For those needing overnight accommodations, contact us for a list of local hotels.
Other Ways to Visit Life
Every Fall and Spring, we host a Life Pacific College Preview on our campus. This event is designed for ALL high school students and recent grads to come and get a glimpse of Life Pacific College. For more information about an upcoming Preview event–visit our Preview page or contact us at email@example.com.
Life Pacific College is accredited by Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC) and Association for Biblical Education (ABHE).
Life Pacific College is accredited by WASC, the Accrediting Commission for Senior College and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
985 Atlantic Avenue #100
Alameda, CA 94501
For more information about WASC, click here.
WASC Special Visit Update click here.
LPC is also accredited through ABHE. ABHE is a United States Department of Education (USDE) recognized accrediting agency and member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Suite 130
Orlando, FL 32822
For more information about the ABHE, click here.
Questions or concerns regarding Life’s accreditation status may be directed to the Angie Richey who serves as VP and Director of College Relations at (909) 599-5433 extension 307
- 68% of first time full time freshman who enrolled in Fall 2010 were retained into Fall 2011
- 42% students who enrolled in 2005 graduated within 6 years
- Our Student to Faculty Ratio is 16.4
- 83.3% of full-time professors hold or are working toward a terminal degree
Recent Alumni Survey Shows
- Of 2012 Graduates:
- 80% had an immediate place of ministry
- 22.7% were in a paid part-time position
- 52.3% were serving in a volunteer capacity in ministry
- 54% go on to graduate school (2012 Graduate Exit Questionnaire)
- 22% of our students are online in-service leaders
- 20% of our students are Hispanic/Latino
- 35% of our graduates are Minority
Graduates and Alumni
- 79% are currently active in ministry
- 56% are employed in their field of study