Now is the time to take your ministry to the next level. This degree is personally designed to help you fulfill your calling and reach that next level of your educational and ministry goals. You’ll gain biblical and theological knowledge combined with strategic ministry and leadership skills to equip you to effectively lead people in today’s complex society.
Bachelor of Arts in Ministry & Leadership (Degree Completion Program)
- Applicants must be at least 24 years old by the start of the program. Exceptions for 22 or 23-year-olds may be granted via appeal, based on ministry experience, GPA from transfer units and pastor’s recommendation.
- Applicants must have completed at least 60 of the required 75 transferable college credits, with a 2.25 cumulative GPA (applicants with a 2.25-2.49 GPA will be accepted on academic probation).
- At least 33 of the transferable units must be from the General Education category, as follows:
- English (must include at least one composition course) – 6 units
- Public Speaking – 3 units
- Humanities – 9 units
- Social and Behavioral Science – 9 units
- Math – 3 units
- Science – 3 units
The remaining 42 required units should include 12 units of Bible and Theology and 30 units of open electives.
- Prospective students who have less than 60 units may consult with the Amber Burnett, Registrar of Adult and Graduate Studies (email@example.com), who can provide assistance in creating a plan to complete the necessary units through community colleges or online courses from other sources.
- Applicants must give evidence of spiritual commitment and approved Christian character.
- Applicants must submit a pastor’s reference form. Applicants who are pastors may submit forms completed by a supervisor or pastoral colleague.
- Applicants must be willing to sign an ethical statement committing to abstain from certain types of behavior.
- Applicants should be able to clearly describe their conversion experience, current relationship with God, and understanding of basic Christian doctrine. LPC is doctrinally Pentecostal, but applicants from other traditions are welcome.
- Applicants are expected to be strongly committed to a local church that provides opportunities for encouragement, ministry and accountability.
- Applicants must be able to finance their education. Contact Jeff Gable in the Financial Aid Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on financial aid and scholarships.
- Applicants must possess computer access, internet access, and basic computer skills.
How to Apply
- Submit completed application in one of two ways:
- Directly online here.
- Via e-mail, fax or U.S. mail here.
- Submit application essay via e-mail, fax or U.S. mail.
- Submit pastoral reference (Reference Form).
- Submit $35 application fee (with application).
- Request that formal copies of college transcripts be sent to LPC.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov. The Title IV code for Life Pacific College is 016029.
- Veterans interested in utilizing V.A. benefits should submit a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility (22-0557).
- Applicants who have taken the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) or Defense Activity for Nontraditional Support (DANTES) should request official transcripts of exam scores be sent to LPC, directly from the testing agency.
Please send all application materials and transcripts to one of the following:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax – (909) 706-3099
- U.S. mail:
Life Pacific College
Graduate Admissions Office
1100 W Covina Boulevard
San Dimas, California 91773
Application Deadlines and Start Dates:
- Fall 2015 cohort: October 3, 2015
- Online Orientation begins (required)- Fall 2015 Cohort: October 26, 2015
- First class begins – Fall 2015 cohort: November 2, 2015
- Spring 2016 cohort: March 12, 2016
- Online Orientation begins (required)- Spring 2016 cohort: April 4, 2016
- First class begins – Spring 2016 cohort: April 11, 2016
2015-2016 Tuition and Fees
|Tuition and Fees (2015-2016)
||$450x 45 units = $20,250
||$50-$75 per class = $750-$1,125
|Intervarsity Bible Software
For more information about the BAML, including questions about the program and coursework, contact Student Services Coordinator Beth Mead at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-706-3049.
For more information about BAML admissions, including transcript reviews, contact Amber Burnett, Registrar for Adult & Graduate Studies at email@example.com or 909-706-3024.