Visit Our Campus Located in Beautiful Southern California
See for yourself what Life Pacific College is all about! It takes more than just looking at websites and reading countless brochures to determine whether a particular college is right for you.
A campus visit is the best way to get a full picture of Life Pacific College. You are invited to come and see what makes LPC such a great place to live and study. Please complete the Campus Visit Form below and we’ll set up your tour.
Tuesday through Thursday between 8:30am–2:00pm (Year Round)
Tuesday through Wednesday (Sept-Nov) and (Feb-Apr) *Chapel and Classrooms are closed during Summer Hours
Need Campus, Airport, and Hotel Information?
- Campus Map
- Hotels in or near San Dimas
- Driving Directions from Ontario International Airport
- Driving Directions from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Driving Directions from LAX Airport
Campus Visit Form
What to Expect
Personalized Visits: As a prospective student, you are invited to experience life at Life and find out more about what we has to offer! What can you expect on your visit?
- Attend Classes and meet with faculty who are educated and experienced in your field of interest
- Receive information about Financial Aid and the Admissions Process
- Experience a Chapel Service
- Tour the campus
- Eat in the LPC Cafe
- Meet future lifelong friends
- Sleep in our Residence Halls
Parents who want to visit Life Pacific College are encouraged to attend with their prospective student. For those needing overnight accommodations, contact us for a list of local hotels.
Other Ways to Visit Life
Every Fall and Spring, we host a Life Pacific College Preview on our campus. This event is designed for ALL high school students and recent grads to come and get a glimpse of Life Pacific College. For more information about an upcoming Preview event–visit our Preview page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.