Chapel programs exist to create a consistent rhythm of intentional worship opportunities for undergraduate students that encourage and promote the College’s values and convictions of holistic formation by means of a diverse, relevant, and challenging curriculum utilizing gifted speakers, creative arts, and Christian practices. At Life Pacific College, we believe chapel programs are an additional opportunity to not only worship but also engage in the the academic environment through these 5 Chapel Curriculum Goals:
- Spiritual Formation – we want to provide a space where students can connect and grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Foursquare Networking – As the flagship school of the Foursquare movement, we take pride in our rich Foursquare Heritage.
- Advancement –We bring in LPC Alumni to share their stories after college to serve as an example for what students can accomplish with their degree.
- Promotion – We invite other college presidents, CEO’s, and prominent leaders from our local and global community.
- LPC Chapels – Chapel is the largest student gathering on campus, but chapel is also an opportunity to hear from professors, staff, administration, and students as they share about LPC’s resources, mission, and vision.
Speaker Schedule - Spring 2018
|January 16||Presidential Chapel|
|January 17||Juniece Fillingham|
|January 23||All-Music Worship Chapel|
|January 24||Coach Rich Salgado|
|January 30||Wendy Nolasco|
|January 31||Living Spaces: Residence Life|
|February 6||Quanesha Moore|
|February 7||Arielle Estoria|
|February 13||Internship & Career Fair|
|February 14||Ash Wednesday: Campus Chaplain|
|February 20||Presidential Chapel|
|February 21||Daniel White Hodge|
|February 27||All-Music Worship Chapel|
|February 28||Moved to Friday|
|March 2||Spring Preview|
|March 6||Blythe Hill|
|March 7||Elaine Richardson|
|March 13||ASB Campaigning Chapel|
|March 14||Mental Health Panel|
|March 20||Spring Break|
|March 21||Spring Break|
|March 27||Presidential Chapel|
|March 28||Moved to Thursday|
|March 29||Maundy Thursday: Campus Chaplain|
|April 3||Easter: All-Music Worship Chapel|
|April 4||Walter & Marysol Ramos|
|April 10||Theology Week: Christopher Hayes|
|April 11||Theology Week: Christopher Hayes|
|April 17||Esperanza Morphis|
|April 18||Student Speaker: Transformational Ministry|
|April 24||Heidi Chambers|
|April 25||Enrique Zone ('74)|
|May 1||ASB Presidential Chapel|
Campus Chaplain Program
Associate Chaplain Team
Chapel Worship Teams
Life Pacific is committed to empowering students for their future. That means we must empower students now. At LPC, worship is student led, allowing students to gain experience leading congregations in worship to Christ and developing the leadership abilities they need to carry them into their future. Every student at Life Pacific College has the opportunity to audition for worship teams each semester. Worship teams lead chapel worship services, twice a week and various worship nights throughout the year. It is our goal at Life Pacific College to train and prepare students who will discover their unique contribution in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them.
If you are interested in being a part of worship teams, contact the Office of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 599-5433. Auditions are held at he beginning of each semester.
Join us in worship, every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:20 to 11:20 (schedule may change). Click here to tune in via live stream.