Chapel programs exist to create a consistent rhythm of intentional worship opportunities for undergraduate students that encourage and promote the College’s values and convictions of holistic formation by means of a diverse, relevant, and challenging curriculum utilizing gifted speakers, creative arts, and Christian practices. At Life Pacific College, we believe chapel programs are an additional opportunity to not only worship but also engage in the the academic environment through these 5 Chapel Curriculum Goals:
- Spiritual Formation – we want to provide a space where students can connect and grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Foursquare Networking – As the flagship school of the Foursquare movement, we take pride in our rich Foursquare Heritage.
- Advancement –We bring in LPC Alumni to share their stories after college to serve as an example for what students can accomplish with their degree.
- Promotion – We invite other college presidents, CEO’s, and prominent leaders from our local and global community.
- LPC Chapels – Chapel is the largest student gathering on campus, but chapel is also an opportunity to hear from professors, staff, administration, and students as they share about LPC’s resources, mission, and vision.
Speaker Schedule - Spring 2017
|Jan. 10||Presidential Chapel|
|Jan. 11||Chapel Chapel|
|Jan. 17||Associate Chaplain Panel|
|Jan. 18||All-music Worship Chapel|
|Jan. 24||Kate Wallace-Nunnely|
|Jan. 25||Cancelled: MASL Residency|
|Jan. 31||Living Spaces Chapel|
|Feb. 1||Megan Brooks|
|Feb. 7||Host Site Fair|
|Feb. 8||Supervisor Symposium|
|Feb. 14||Presidential Chapel|
|Feb. 15||Dr. Alice Yafeh-Deigh|
|Feb. 21||Brad & Stella Reed (Northeast Atlantic District)|
|Feb. 22||All-music Worship Chapel|
|Feb. 28||Moved to Friday|
|March 1||Ash Wednesday|
|March 3||Spring Preview Day|
|March 7||Pastor Peter Bonanno|
|March 8||Pastor Mark Chester (Northeast Atlantic District)|
|March 14||Spring Break|
|March 15||Spring Break|
|March 21||Presidential Chapel|
|March 22||Jerry and Kimberly Dirmann|
|March 28||Dan Mundt (Heartland District)|
|March 29||ASB Voting Chapel|
|April 4||Theology Week|
|April 5||Theology Week|
|April 11||A.J. Swoboda|
|April 12||Moved to Friday|
|April 14||Good Friday|
|April 18||Easter All-music Worship Chapel|
|April 19||Student Speaker|
|April 25||ASB Presidential Chapel|
|April 26||Presidential Chapel|
Campus Chaplain Program
Associate Chaplain Team
Chapel Worship Teams
Life Pacific is committed to empowering students for their future. That means we must empower students now. At LPC, worship is student led, allowing students to gain experience leading congregations in worship to Christ and developing the leadership abilities they need to carry them into their future. Every student at Life Pacific College has the opportunity to audition for worship teams each semester. Worship teams lead chapel worship services, twice a week and various worship nights throughout the year. It is our goal at Life Pacific College to train and prepare students who will discover their unique contribution in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them.
If you are interested in being a part of worship teams, contact the Office of Student Life at email@example.com or (909) 599-5433. Auditions are held at he beginning of each semester.
Join us in worship, every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:20 to 11:20 (schedule may change). Click here to tune in via live stream.