There are a variety of ways to give back to Life Pacific College. Your support – no matter the size – joins together with the gifts of others to make a significant difference in the lives of students.
20 till 2020
$20 till 2020 provides an opportunity for you to partner with us in a monthly gift until the year 2020. Your $20 monthly gift, in collaboration with other donors, will enable the college to raise funds that are vital in our efforts to prepare students to fulfill their calling! Your participation is an easy way for you to make a big difference. Click here to get started!
Below are the ways you can give to Life Pacific College
Give to Life Online
Give to LIFE by Mail or Phone
Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations
Life Pacific College
1100 W. Covina Blvd.
San Dimas, CA 91773
You may also call us directly at (909) 706–3028 or toll free at (877) 886–5433 and give your credit card information to a member of our team. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We can also facilitate giving electronically through your financial institution.
Estate Planning or Planned Gifts An estate plan or planned gift may meet your needs for a long-term donation. For details on how to leave a legacy with Life Pacific College, please contact us directly at (909) 706–4026 or email us.
Matching Gifts Double the impact of your gift! Many employers offer a corporate matching gift program for their employees, even if you’ve already retired. Ask your Human Resources department how you may be able to double your donation to Life Pacific College. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial integrity is a vital element to the daily functioning of the college. Life Pacific College is financially accountable to these partners who ensure high standards and God-honoring ethical practices.
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
- The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
Leave a Legacy
Whether you’ve supported Life Pacific College for many years or perhaps never before, there’s a very special, alternative way you can make a difference. If you’re 55 years or better, by remembering the college in your will or living trust or establishing an endowed scholarship in your name or to honor a loved one, you’re able to leave a legacy at LIFE for many years to come.
For help getting started or to find out how you can receive income for life through a gift annuity, please either call us directly at (909) 706–4026 or email us.
We are proud to partner with Foursquare Financial Solutions, who provides oversight and management of all charitable trusts, gift annuities, estate, trustee, and fiduciary services for The Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations.
Endowed Scholarship Funds
Each year, LIFE manages 65 active endowed scholarship funds. These endowments annually award more than $60,000 in scholarship funds to specially selected students. Examples of current endowments include:
- John W. Bowers Memorial Endowed Scholarship for an upperclassman pursuing pastoral ministry
- Burris Endowed Scholarship for students from the historic Southeast District of Foursquare Churches
- Luanne Chumley Endowed Scholarship for students who have an interest in missions
- Norton-Ramsey Endowed Scholarship for women and minorities
- Paul Hackett Endowed Scholarship for a minority student with an interest in ministering to diverse cultures
- Hayford Presidential Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Helms Endowed Scholarship for students who desire to serve the Church as a pastor
- Mom Lopp Endowed Scholarship for married female students
- Sally McGregor Memorial Endowed Scholarship for an upperclassman with a call to missionary service who exhibits campus leadership
- Rolf K. and Lorna De McPherson Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Sam Middlebrook Endowed Scholarship for students with financial need
- Scott Presidential Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Robert H. Stickrod Memorial Endowed Scholarship for junior or senior students who are studying to be a pastor
Endowed scholarship gifts may be given in any amount, and friends or relatives of the honoree are also welcome to contribute to the endowment at any time. Endowments are considered fully established at $50,000. The principal of the fund is invested each year with a specified portion of the endowment’s earnings awarded as scholarships every year in perpetuity as the endowment continues to grow and earn interest.
For more information about giving to an existing endowed scholarship or to explore the possibility of establishing a new endowment, please call us directly at (909) 706–3004 or toll free at (877) 886–5433.
What are the tax benefits of making a gift to Life Pacific College?
Life Pacific College is a non-profit institution so your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law. We will mail you a receipt in response to your gift. If you make a gift online, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Please keep these receipts for your tax records.
When should I send my year-end gift to count for the current tax year?
If you’re making a gift to the college by check, and for tax purposes want your contribution to count for the current calendar year, your envelope must be postmarked on or before December 31 (or June 30 for fiscal year purposes).
If you’re making a gift by credit card, the legal gift date is the date the charge hits your account and not a postmark date. Final credit card gifts are run during college business hours (PST) by the last business day of the year. You can give online or by calling us directly at (909) 706–3013.
Will I know how my gift is being used?
When you give to LIFE, you can be assured that we take every effort to steward your gift carefully. You have several options for supporting the college. If you wish to give to a specific department, program, or endowment, you may designate where you want to direct your gift in the Other option on our online giving page or on response cards in mailings. However, you’re not able to support a specific student and also receive a tax deduction. Gifts to The LIFE Fund are unrestricted and applied each year to the areas of greatest impact on campus.