Celebration and Annual Fundraiser Featuring Dr. John Perkins
On February 28, more than 250 alumni, donors, Foursquare leaders, and new friends of Life Pacific College joined together for the college’s third annual Alumni and Friends Fundraising Event, Celebrate LIFE 2013. It was a spectacular evening held at the historic Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena hosted by the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations. Guests enjoyed:
- A special introduction of the keynote speaker by Pastor Jack Hayford ‘56
- Keynote Dr. John M. Perkins, author, international speaker, and teacher on issues of racial reconciliation, leadership, and community development
- Live music by world-renowned musicians Open Hands
- From Third Culture Worship, musical guests Irene Marin Thompson ’99 and Vaughn Thompson
- 90th Anniversary congratulations by Sam Rockwell ‘86
- Stories of reconciliation by Doretha O’Quinn ’73, Fernando Castillo ’01, and current LPC students who are leading ministries of compassion and connection
Life Pacific College is calling for pastors, leaders, alumni, and new friends to join hands across Southern California and across the nation in a transformational partnership to help us prepare leaders for a lifetime of reconciliation and ministry. Gifts and pledges from new donors and loyal supporters raised at the event total more than $127,000 and that number continues to grow. Please join us in this sacred work by giving to a new generation of young leaders online.
Watch this for a special thank you message from our students.
Visit the LIFE Alumni Fanpage to see more beautiful photos from Celebrate LIFE 2013!