Saturday, May 9, 2015
This is it! The final culmination of years of study and effort for each of our Life Pacific College graduates! Family and friend are encouraged to attend this celebration as Graduates are recognized for their satisfactory completion of all degree requirements at Life Pacific College. No tickets are required for attendance. Graduates should observe the dress code for this event.
- Date: Saturday May 19, 2015
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00AM; Doors Open at 10:30AM
- Speaker: Charles Lee, CEO of Ideation Consultancy & former LPC Faculty (Fall 2000 – Fall 2008)
- Dress Code: See the graduate dress code
- Tickets: Not required, as plenty of seating is available.
- Location: Angelus Temple
1100 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Parking: Available in the parking structure directly north of Angelus Temple.
View Larger Map
Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.