Saturday, May 7, 2016
This is it! The final culmination of years of study and effort for each of our Life Pacific College graduates! Family and friends are encouraged to attend this celebration as Graduates are recognized for their satisfactory completion of all degree requirements at Life Pacific College. No tickets are required for attendance. Graduates should observe the dress code for this event.
- Date: Saturday May 7, 2016
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00AM; Doors Open at 10:30AM
- Speaker: Dr. Doretha O’Quinn
- Dress Code: Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- All graduates: No jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, or sneakers.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt)
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt and a blazer (Note: blazer not recommended for Commencement due to regalia)
- Tickets: Not required, as plenty of seating is available.
- Location: Angelus Temple
1100 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Parking: Available in the parking structure directly north of Angelus Temple.
View Larger Map
Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.