Saturday, May 7, 2016
- Date: Saturday May 7, 2016
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00AM; Doors Open at 10:30AM
- Speaker: Dr. Doretha O’Quinn
- Dress Code: Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- All graduates: No jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, or sneakers.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt)
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt and a blazer (Note: blazer not recommended for Commencement due to regalia)
- Tickets: Not required, as plenty of seating is available.
- Location: Angelus Temple
View Larger Map
Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.