New student orientation at Life Pacific College is a big deal. There is a prophetic stir in the air with an eager realization that God is about to accomplish something BOLD in the lives of these students, right in our midst and here on our campus!
We would like to welcome you to the New Student Orientation (NSO) for Fall 2017. NSO will be Friday, August 25th to Sunday, August 27th with the ASB Theme Launch on Friday, September 1st. This event is for all registered students.
All New Student Orientation activities are required for all students, including residents and commuters. Contact Office of Student Development for more details.
Families are welcome and encouraged to attend all sessions from morning check-in/move-in through the Church Fair/Chick-Fil-A Dinner on Friday, August 25th. All other Orientation activities are for students only.
Check-in and resident move-in will begin at 8 a.m. on Friday, August 25th.
The event schedule is as follows:
Friday, August 25
- 8 a.m. | Resident Check-In/Move-In
- 12 p.m. | President's Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. | Main Orientation Session
- 3:15 p.m. | Break Out Session One
- 3:50 p.m. | Break Out Session Two
- 4:45 p.m. | Campus Tours
- 5:30 p.m. | Church Fair/CFA Dinner
- 8 p.m. | ASB Evening Activity
Saturday, August 26
- 7:30 a.m. | Breakfast
- 9 a.m. | Morning Sessions
- 12 p.m. | Lunch in Assigned Cohorts
- 1:30 p.m. | Afternoon City Serve (Cohorts)
- 5:30 p.m. | Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. | Evening Chapel Service
Sunday, August 27
- 1:30 p.m. | Testing Session One
- 2:35 p.m. | Break
- 3 p.m. | Testing Session Two
Friday, September 1
- 7 p.m. | ASB Theme Launch
A general list of what to bring when moving in, can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (909) 706-3012.
The Office of Admissions