In order to help make the transition to college a smooth process, you are invited to the Priority Registration event on Friday, June 9th 2:00pm. This event is for all eligible students. So, if you cannot make it due to location or another obligation, the Office of the Registrar will still pre-register you and you can call to make adjustments.
This event is designed to assist new students through the registration process, make necessary adjustments, and integrate students with the LPC community before classes begin. Students will be pre-registered before arrival, so the process will go more quickly! Priority families will also enjoy dinner with LPC staff.
Check-in will open at 1:30 p.m., and the event will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m.
Priority is based on criteria and designed only for students who have:
- Completed application file
- Deposits submitted by May 20. Submit online here.
Congrats to those of you have submitted your deposits already!
Don't miss out on these activities that are also going on during academic advising:
- Receive your school schedule and book list
- Purchase LPC Swag from our apparel booth
- Make payments on your tuition bill in the student accounts office
- Enjoy great food and enjoy new LPC classmates
- Apply for student employment
- Leave with your new student ID Card with picture
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (909) 706-3012.
The Office of Admissions
1:30 p.m. Doors Open
2:00 p.m. Welcome to Life Pacific College
- Office of Admissions Team
- Jeff Gable, MBA, Registrar
2:10 p.m. Academic Advising
4:30 p.m. Dinner with Staff and Faculty