Career Services at Life Pacific College equips students with helpful resources for finding a job while in school and upon graduation. Students can receive assistance writing a resumé, training for an interview, or help with applying to graduate schools. Career Services also provides LPC graduates with resources to help them locate ministry positions in a local church.
Resources for Current Students:
Are you looking for a job or do you need to know how to write your resume? Check out the following Career Services resources offered.
- Writing a resumé
- Interviewing for a position
- Post a Graduate Profile
- Foursquare Residency Candidate Application Form
- Visit the LPC Career Services Facebook Page
- Grace Chapel Scottsdale | Children’s Ministry Director | Scottsdale, AZ
- Oasis of Hollywood | Children’s Pastor | Hollywood, CA
- The Harbor | Youth Pastor | NE Spicer, MN
- Chinese Bible Missions Church of LA | English Ministry Youth Ministry Intern | Alhambra, CA
- Living Word | Worship Pastor | Oak Harbor, WA
- Everwell | Unpaid Internships | Pasadena, CA
- Grace Church of La Verne | Nursery Childcare Staff | San Dimas, CA
- Calvin Crest Conference Center | Outdoor Education Program Assistant | Oakhurst, CA
- NewSong Church | Childcare | San Dimas, CA
Psychology/Social Work Positions
- Wings of Shelter | Live-In Mission Position | Estero, FL
There are no current Professional Positions.
Resources for Potential Employers:
Interested in posting a position available at your church or organization, please fill out our form to inform our students of new opportunities.