The Office of the Registrar at Life Pacific College provides professional and personable services that assist in student success from applicant to graduate, developing individual responsibility, while supporting the academic and spiritual mission of the college. Within this structure the Offices are charged with ensuring adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity, safeguarding the security of academic records, and providing accessible service to our constituents by effectively and graciously dispensing, sharing, and applying knowledge.
Life Pacific College, in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE International®, now offers online transcript ordering. Your transcript can be ordered through Transcripts on Demand™ online at iwantmytranscript.com. First-time users will be required to set up an account and to complete a consent form for FERPA compliance. This consent form only needs to be completed once and is kept on file for you in order to enable you to quickly request transcripts in the future. This form, which is provided on the Transcripts on Demand™ website, may be scanned, mailed, or faxed to SCRIP-SAFE International®. Save your account user ID (your email) and your password to use for future orders and to login to track your current and previous orders.
Each transcript is $3.00 through the Transcripts on Demand™ system and you can pay with Visa and Mastercard. Standard issued transcripts are processed in 5–7 business days. Expedited processing and overnight shipping are available on the Transcripts on Demand™ website for additional fees.
- Transcripts from Life Pacific College (formerly LIFE Bible College), including distance learning transcripts, are available through the Life Pacific College school listed on the Transcripts on Demand™ website.
- Transcripts from LIFE Bible College East (formerly Mount Vernon Bible College) are available through the Life Bible College East school listed on the Transcripts on Demand™ website.
If your question is about the content of your transcript (courses, grades, degree, etc.), you should contact our Registrar’s office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (909) 599-5433 x326. If your question is about the ordering service, login difficulties, or email message notifications, contact SCRIP-SAFE® International toll free at (877) 334-4062, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 7:00pm (Eastern Time). You may also send an email inquiry to email@example.com.
Transcripts will not be processed for students with unpaid debts or other outstanding obligations to the college. Transcripts are issued in accordance with the Federal “Family Educational Rights Act of 1974.” Current students may view their transcript online in their Life Link account. A paper Transcript Request form can be downloaded and mailed or faxed to the Registrar’s Office for a fee of $5 for standard processing.
Forms & Requests
- Academic Calendar – View and Print the current Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedule – Current Semester’s schedule of Final Exams
- Non-Returning Form – Complete & submit online if you are not returning to LPC next semester.
- Summer Address Form – Please complete if your summer address is different than the primary address listed on your registration information.
- FERPA Form – All students must have a Student Information Release Authorization on file. This form indicates the type of information and to whom information can be released.
- No-release of Information Form – This form is available for students who wish for none of their information to be released to any party.
- Fall Class Schedule (2013) - View and print the current fall class schedule.
- Spring Class Schedule (2014) - View and print the current spring class schedule.
Potential Student Forms
- Transcript Evaluation Form – This form is available to potential students who anticipate transferring to LPC.
- Courses that Transfer to LPC – Information about transferring General Education courses from other colleges.
Current Student Forms
- GPA Appeal – Complete and submit to the Registrar’s Office if you are appealing to take more units in a semester than your GPA allows.
- Change of Address – Clicking here will generate an email to the Registrar’s Office. Please include your street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address. You should also indicate whether this is a permanent or summer address.
- Finals Schedule – This document lists day, time, and location of all final exams for the current semester.
- General Request – Clicking here will generate an email to the Registrar’s Office to request a change of address, grade reports, verification of enrollment or for any other general purpose request.
- Graduation Application – This form is for students who are potential graduates for the current academic year. This form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office no later than September 15th of the academic year in which you intend to graduate. For more information regarding graduation, click here.
- Ignite Graduate Application - This form is for Ignite students who are potential graduates for the current academic year.
- Program/Catalog Declaration – This form is for students who wish to change from one program to another (i.e. Biblical Studies to Transformational Ministry) or from their current catalog to a newer one (i.e. 2000–01 to 2001–02).
- Verification of Enrollment – See the General Request Form
- Academic Forgiveness Request Form – You may complete this form after five consecutive years of non-attendance to request Academic Forgiveness based upon academic performance.
- Audit Application – Please complete this form if you are interested in auditing a course at LPC.
- Concentration Declaration Form – This form is available to current students who wish to declare a concentration.
- Schedule Adjustment Form – After the first week of the semester, please complete this form in order to adjust your schedule.
Diploma Request – In the event that your diploma is lost or damaged you are welcome to order a new diploma with this form. Please note you will need to send your old diploma to the college, if available. Further details are noted on the Diploma Request form.
Traditional Program Registration
Registration for continuing students takes place in November for the spring semester and April for the fall semester. During registration periods, students can register or make changes to their schedules through our online student services site, LifeLink. Registration for new students will be completed in July for fall start students and December for spring start students. All new students must complete entrance testing prior to registration. Advising and registration instructions will be provided to new students by Registrar staff upon completion of entrance testing.
Prior to registration, packets of information will be distributed to all current students. The packet will include an individualized Registration Packet, a Class Schedule, academic advising materials, and other pertinent materials for the registration process.
Spring 2014 Registration & Advising Dates
Registration Packets published Friday, November 1st.
Registration Opens: Monday, November 11th at 11:00PM
Required Advising: By appointment with advisor beginning November 4th
Registration Opens: Monday, November 18th at 11:00PM
Required Advising: By appointment with advisor beginning November 11th
Registration Opens: Thursday, November 21st at 11:00PM
UD – By appointment with advisor beginning November 11th
LD – Monday, November 11th and Tuesday, November 12th from 1:30-3:30PM in Room 231
Registration Opens: Monday, November 25th at 11:00PM
Required Advising: Tuesday, November 12th, Wednesday, November 13th or Friday, November 15th from 1:30-3:30PM in Room 231
- Spring 2014 Course Schedule
- Course Offering Schedule – This document lists all of the traditional undergraduate classes we offer and indicates if the course is offered in the fall or spring semester. The online schedule of classes is also included.
- Incoming Student Registration Packet- This document provides essential registration information for new students.
- BA 4-Year Planning Checklist – A suggested 4-year plan to complete the BA course requirements. Attention has been given to prerequisites and managing the course load of each semester. A checklist is provided for both BA majors offered.
- AA 2-Year Planning Checklist – A suggested 2-year plan to complete the AA course requirements. Attention has been given to prerequisites and managing the course load of each semester. A checklist is provided for both the Biblical Studies and General Studies majors.
- Enrollment Slip – This document is provided to assist students which scheduling their classes for the upcoming semester.
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions about registration and advising. This document includes common error codes received during registration.
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Formats (PDF). If you do not have Adobe Acrobat you may download and install it by following this link: Get Acrobat Reader.
Welcome to the LPC Graduation Website! This site contains helpful information for 2013-14 graduates about upcoming events, graduation requirements, important graduate information and much more! Family and friends of graduates can also find helpful information about graduation events and travel arrangements.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or have any questions, please contact us at (909) 599-5433 extension 313 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baccalaureate & Commissioning
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Baccalaureate and Commissioning service is an event where graduates are able to gather with their class for a final time of worship and prayer in a corporate setting. Two graduates, selected by the faculty, will share on the class name. Friends and family are encouraged to attend and participate in the individual prayer time as faculty and staff from Life Pacific College as well as representatives from the Board of Trustees and the Foursquare Church lay hands on the graduates much like the elders did with Timothy as 1 Timothy 4:14 records.
This event is required for all graduates participating in the Commencement Ceremony. Any graduate who does not attend may be restricted from participating in Commencement. Graduates should observe the graduate dress code for this event.
- Date: Friday May 9, 2014
- Time: Graduate Arrival – 5:30PM; Guests Seated – 6:15PM; Service Begins – 6:30 PM
- Dress Code: See the graduate dress code
- Location: Rolf K. McPherson Chapel
Simonson Building (A)
Life Pacific College
1100 W. Covina Blvd.
San Dimas, CA 91773
View Larger Map
Saturday, May 10, 2014
This is it! The final culmination of years of study and effort for each of our Life Pacific College graduates! Family and friend are encouraged to attend this celebration as Graduates are recognized for their satisfactory completion of all Bachelor’s Degree requirements at Life Pacific College. No tickets are required for attendance. Graduates should observe the dress code for this event.
- Date: Saturday May 10, 2014
- Time: Service Begins at 11:00AM; Doors Open at 10:30AM
- Dress Code: See the graduate dress code
- Tickets: Not required, as plenty of seating is available.
- Location: Angelus Temple
1100 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Parking: Available in the parking structure directly north of Angelus Temple.
- Restaurants Near Angelus Temple
View Larger Map
Graduates must arrive promptly at 8:30AM. Time is allotted for you to rehearse, robe, and take your graduating class photo. Late arrivals may result in being restricted from participation in the Commencement Ceremony.
Event Dress Codes
Several of the events graduates will be participating in require special apparel. Graduates should be prepared to look their best, dress conservatively and remain within the following guidelines when appropriate.
- Ladies: Wear a dress, skirt or suit (pants or skirt)
- Gentlemen: Wear a suit and tie or nice slacks, dress shirt and a blazer(Note: blazer not recommended for Commencement due to regalia)
Note: These guidelines are established to coordinate with the regalia (robe, hood, cap and tassel) the graduates will be wearing that day.