Join us March 3, 2017 as Life Pacific College hosts Spring Preview Day.
This preview day is designed for high school students, transfer students, parents, and leaders.
Feel free to download all of our registration forms and mail them in together - this is a great option for big youth groups planning to attend Preview Days. These can be mailed in or brought in for same-day registration to make your check-in process smoother.
Join us and live the LPC experience!
Attend class, experience chapel, tour the campus, engage our current student and alumni panel, and explore the idea of becoming an LPC student! The students at Life Pacific College are Dreaming Bold about their lives and we want you to Dream Bold too!
Need Campus, Airport, and Hotel Information?
- Campus Map
- Hotels in or near San Dimas
- Driving Directions from Ontario International Airport
- Driving Directions from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Driving Directions from LAX Airport
How many people attend Spring Preview Day?
Spring Preview is one of our biggest events of the year. You will be on campus with around 100 other prospective students.
What should I bring?
- California weather varies in the Spring so bring some layers. It could be blazing hot, pretty chilly, or right in-between. There will be a few activities at night, so make sure to bring a warm jacket. As Preview draws closer, feel free to look up the weather for the 91773 zipcode.
- Bible & Journal
- Something to take notes with
- Completed Rules of Engagement Form
- Extra cash for our on-campus coffee shop - The Loop Coffee & Tea
What are my Housing Options?
Spring Preview is only a one-day event, but if you'd like to stay on campus you're welcome to! Students are able to stay in the dorms with a student host. In most cases, there will be two current students in a room, so bring a sleeping bag and prepare to sleep on the floor - slumber party style!
We have limited space in the dorms for parents and leaders. These rooms will be filled on a first come, first serve basis for $10 per night. If a parent or leader would like to accompany a student to Preview and the dorms are filled, the hotels listed are close to LPC's campus and some may give you a discounted rate if you mention LPC when booking.
Parents and leaders are encouraged to book a hotel room in one of our nearby hotels. Here is a list of hotels in or near San Dimas.
If at any time you have a question about this event, you can reach the Campus Visit Coordinator, Mandy Vieyra, by emailing email@example.com or by calling (909) 706–3012