It’s time to take the next step!
On This Page
How to Apply • Admission Requirements • Dates & Deadlines • Contact Info
Thank you for considering Life Pacific University! We know that you have many schools to consider for this next stage of your life and we are glad to be among them. For nearly 100 years, Life Pacific University has been educating the minds & empowering the futures of leaders who serve God in the Church, the workplace, and the world. We look forward to helping you begin this exciting journey. As soon as you apply, you will be assigned an admissions counselor who will be a guide for you and your family as you move forward through the admission process.
How to apply
Step One: Complete Online Application
The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete! Once you complete the first page of the application, you will be emailed a pin number so that you can stop and save your application and return to it at a later time.
Step Two: Submit Your Short Answer Response
Your short answer will help us learn more about you and why you want to join the Life Pacific community. This essay will also be used to help assess your academic preparation so please ensure it is well-written and free of grammar & spelling errors. Please submit the short answer on your application for admission
The essay must be 250-300 word in length and address the following:
- Your salvation experience;
- Your present walk with the Lord;
- Your involvement in church and/or ministry over the past 3-5 years, and
- Your sense of calling and life mission.
Step Three: Submit Official High School Transcripts
Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission. Students with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for admission on academic probation (see Admission Requirements section).
Official transcripts must be received in a sealed, official school envelope. You will need to contact your schools registrar office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU.
Attn: Office of Admission
Life Pacific University
1100 West Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
Step Four: Submit Proof of English Proficiency
Proof of English Proficiency may be provided through one of the following means:
- Official SAT scores with a composite of 1010 or higher (For tests taken before March 2016, required composite score is 1060 or higher.);
- Official ACT scores with a composite of 19 or higher;
- Official AP English Language & Composition test score of 3 or better;
- Accredited college course, completed with C- or better, that fulfills transfer requirements for English Composition and Grammar or English Composition and Research.
If you meet one of the exception criteria below, then other options may be available for fulfilling your English Proficiency requirement.
- You graduated from high school three or more years prior to the term you intend to enroll.
- You completed at least 16 accredited college units prior to the term you intend to enroll.
If you meet one of these criteria, please contact an admissions counselor for more information.
Test Optional Policy:
Life Pacific University (LPU) is waiving the standardized test score requirement for current applicants, as well as those applying for spring, summer or fall 2023. We welcome any student, regardless of testing plan, to submit additional materials (detailed in the Supplemental Application Items section above) that they feel best highlight their skills, talents, and potential contributions to LPU.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Life Pacific University looks for students who are in top 50% of the class.
- Here are some stats from Fall 2021:
- Average GPA: 3.10
- SAT score of 1010 or ACT score of 19.
- *These qualifications do not guarantee acceptance to LPU.
Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2023 Early Application Deadline
Fall 2023 Regular Application & Deposit Deadline
Fall 2023 Priority Application Deadline
Applying for Fall 2023
Application Deadlines & Important Dates
Office Hours: 8am-5pm PT, Monday – Friday
Call or Text: (909) 599-5433