It’s time to take the next step!
Thank you for considering Life Pacific University! We know that you have many schools to consider for this next stage of your life and we are glad to be among them. For nearly 100 years, Life Pacific University has been educating the minds & empowering the futures of leaders who serve God in the Church, the workplace, and the world. We look forward to helping you begin this exciting journey. As soon as you apply, you will be assigned an admissions counselor who will be a guide for you and your family as you move forward through the admission process.
How to apply
Step One: Complete Online Application
The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete! Once you complete the first page of the application, you will be emailed a pin number so that you can stop and save your application and return to it at a later time.
Step Two: Submit $50 Application Fee and Photo
The fee is to help cover the cost of processing the application. The photo is so we can put a face to the name as we pray for our applicants daily. Contact the admissions office at email@example.com to learn about how to receive a fee waiver. You may send your photo by email, fax, or mail. Click here to pay the application fee.
Step Three: Write and Submit a Personal Essay
Your personal essay will help us learn more about you and why you want to join the Life Pacific community. This essay will also be used to help assess your academic preparation so please ensure it is well-written and free of grammar & spelling errors. Please submit the essay by email, fax, or mail.
The essay must be 2-3 pages in length and address the following:
- Your salvation experience;
- Your present walk with the Lord;
- Your involvement in church and/or ministry over the past 3-5 years, and
- Your sense of calling and life mission.
Step Four: Submit Character Reference
Reference form may be completed by a pastor, a Christian leader, or a teacher who knows you well. Instructions for submitting reference are on the form. Download the reference form here.
Step Five: Submit Official High School Transcripts
Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission. Students with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for admission on academic probation (see Admission Requirements section).
Official transcripts must be received in a sealed, official school envelope. You will need to contact your schools registrar office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU. This can take some time, so we encourage you to do it right away.
Step Six: Submit Proof of English Proficiency
Proof of English Proficiency may be provided through one of the following means:
- Official SAT scores with a composite of 790 or higher (For tests taken before March 2016, required composite score is 700 or higher.);
- Official ACT scores with a composite of 14 or higher;
- Official AP English Language & Composition test score of 3 or better;
- Accredited college course, completed with C- or better, that fulfills transfer requirements for English Composition and Grammar or English Composition and Research.
If you meet one of the exception criteria below, then other options may be available for fulfilling your English Proficiency requirement.
- You graduated from high school three or more years prior to the term you intend to enroll.
- You completed at least 16 accredited college units prior to the term you intend to enroll.
If you meet one of these criteria, please contact an admissions counselor for more information.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Earned high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25.
- SAT score of 790 or ACT score of 14.
Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2022 Early Application Deadline
Fall 2022 Regular Application & Deposit Deadline
Fall 2022 Priority Application Deadline
Applying for Fall 2022
Application Deadlines & Important Dates
Early Application Deadline
Priority Application Deadline
Cal Grant Deadline
Admitted Student Day
Regular Application & Deposit Deadline
Priority Registration Event
New Student Orientation & Move-In Day
First Day of Class
Applying for Spring 2022
Application Deadlines & Important Dates