San Dimas, CALIF. – Life Pacific University announced the New Warrior Promise Scholarship effective for the upcoming 2023-24 academic year. This promise ensures on-campus tuition will be covered by grant assistance and other sources for eligible students who qualify.
Christian Higher Education helps develops strong, empowered and faithful Christ followers to lead and influence all sectors of society – in the Church, the workplace, and the world. LPU is committed to serving more students, families, and minister’s children in the coming years.
Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing, Jason Fletcher, says “We know that higher education has become more of a challenge for students and their families to pay for. The Warrior Promise is LPU’s way of opening the door for more families to access a biblical higher education focused on transforming the whole student.”
The Warrior Promise at Life Pacific University is LPU’s commitment to ensuring a biblical Christian Higher Education is accessible to deserving first-time first-year college students who would not otherwise be able to afford college. This new opportunity, and the first of its kind at LPU, cover most out-of-pocket costs for eligible students with limited financial situations. In addition, it aligns with LPU’s mission to develop leaders ready to take God into the world.
“Christian Higher Education should be accessible to all students so they can learn, form, and thrive in a strong Christian community. This promise helps make that possible! Life Pacific University focuses on Christ-centered education, the transformational development of each student, and graduate employment. We look forward to sending more graduates as salt and light to serve God in the Church, the workplace, and the world,” says LPU President, Dr. Angie Richey.
Eligibility requirements are provided below.
· Be an entering first-time first-year student for the fall semester with all required admission documents submitted before March 1st.
· Enrolled as a full-time, on-campus, degree-seeking student at Life Pacific University
· Qualify as a California resident.
· Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Cal Grant GPA verification before March 2nd.
· Most California high schools electronically submit the state form with your high school GPA, confirm with high school if this was submitted
· Must qualify for both a federal pell grant and a California state CAL grant.
· Have demonstrated financial eligibility preventing the covering the cost of tuition and fees per federal and/or state guidelines.
· Warrior Promise is renewable if qualifications are met.
Read more about the Warrior Promise.