You’re a seasoned leader and you’ve achieved success in your life. As an influencer, you need to make catalytic change to advance important ideas to the next level. The Masters in Strategic Leadership with an emphasis in ministry (MASL) at Life Pacific College is designed to provide an integrated experience of practical theology and organizational studies.
We require a Bachelors Degree from an accredited (CHEA recognized accrediting agency) institution with an undergraduate GPA of 2.5 and a demonstrated commitment to ministry or leadership (at least three years of significant ministry involvement). We require access to a computer with Internet connection and basic technological skills to succeed in an online environment.
How to Apply
- Submit your completed application. This can be completed online or by paper copy (see below). To apply online, click here.
- Submit two (2) Professional References
- Submit your $35 application fee (Pay Online)
- Request your transcript with posted Bachelor’s Degree, as well as any post Bachelors grad work you may have completed.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Online filing is recommended.
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov
- Follow the instructions to apply for your PIN
- Be sure to enter Life Pacific College’s Title IV code – 016029.
Click below to download
- Graduate Application
- Application Essay
- Professional Recommendation Forms
- MASL Financial Aid Information
- Click here to pay application fee online
The application deadline for a January Cohort start is November 15th.
For a July Cohort start, the application deadline is May 15th and we are still taking applications!
All applications will be reviewed after the application deadline with admissions decisions made approximately 2 weeks after the application deadline.
The January cohort residency week is the fourth week of January and the July cohort residency week is the third week of July.
Please send all application materials and transcripts to:
Life Pacific College • Graduate Admissions Office 1100 W Covina Boulevard San Dimas, California 91773
For additional information, please contact us at (800) 510-8169 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition & Fees
|Cost & Aid for 2015-2016|
|Graduate Tuition (Per Unit)||$450|
|Residency Fee ($75 Each)||$150|
|Books (approx. $125 per class)||$1,500|
|Travel, Room, & Board (approx.)||$2,500|
Courses may be paid for one course at a time and tuition for each course will be expected one week prior to the start of the course.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Meet Your Admissions Counselor