On Friday, March 6th Life Pacific College is hosting the Spring Preview 1-Day Event. This preview day is designed for 9th-12th grade and transfer students.
Join us for the one day LPC experience!Attend class, experience chapel, tour the campus, engage our current student and alumni panel, and explore the idea of becoming an LPC student! The students at Life Pacific College are Dreaming Big about their lives and we want you to Dream Big too!
Quick Schedule8:00 – Arrival & Registration/Campus Tours and Department Fair
9:00 – Welcome to Life Session
10:20 – Chapel with Dr. Dan Stewart
11:30 – Classes and Sessions *subject to change
- Intro to Sociology – Dr. Terry Samples
- Business As Mission – Dr. Mick Bates
- Intro to Ministry in the Helping Professions – Dr. Gayle Samples
- Theology Q and A – Dr. Michael Salmeier
- Missionary Life – Dr. Karen Tremper
- Admissions and Financial Aid Session *recommended for parents
2:00 – Alumni Session
3:00 – Faculty and Program Session
4:00 – Breakouts and Free Time
4:00 – Launching Your Student with Dr. Gayle Samples (Parents Only)
5:00 – Dinner – Outdoor BBQ
5:30 – Coffeehouse and Fine Arts Performances
8:00 – Depart
|Before Feb 11||$10.00||$5.00|
Need Campus, Airport, and Hotel Information?
- Campus Map
- Hotels in or near San Dimas
- Driving Directions from Ontario International Airport
- Driving Directions from John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- Driving Directions from LAX Airport
How many people attend Spring Preview Day?
Spring Preview day is our second biggest event of the year! You will be on campus with around 100 other prospective students.
What are my Housing Options?
Students are able to stay in our Residence Halls for an additional $10 per night – this will also cover the cost of meals (three per day).
Parents and leaders are encouraged to book a hotel room in one of our nearby hotels – if this is not possible for you please contact us at (909) 599–5433 ext 312 and we will try to make accommodations for you. Here is a list of hotels in or near San Dimas.
What should I bring?
- Bible & Journal
- Something to take notes with
- Completed Rules of Engagement Form
- Extra cash for our on-campus coffee shop – The Loop Coffee & Tea
If you’re planning on staying the night:
- Copy of your insurance card
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Sleeping Pad (if you have one); you’ll be sleeping on the floor and this would be helpful!
- Towel, Toiletries, etc.
If at any time you have a question about this event, you can reach the Campus Visit Coordinator, Mandy Vieyra, by emailing email@example.com or by calling (909) 706–3012