Re-Entry APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Steps to Apply
Are you a student who is looking to come back to LPU after being away for some time? Follow the steps below to complete the re-entry application process. If you have any questions along the way, please connect with us at email@example.com or (909)599-5433
Complete Online Application
Complete your online application. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application and pick up right where you left off. If you haven't started the application process, create an account. The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Life Pacific University looks for students who are in top 50% of the class.
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission. Students with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for admission on academic probation. Official transcripts must be received in a sealed, official school envelope. You will need to contact your school's Registrar's Office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU. Note that you completed any college-level coursework, you would need to submit those transcripts as well to receive a transcript evaluation.
Attn: Office of Admission
Life Pacific University
1100 West Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
Unless you have any holds on your account, there are no additional requirements for readmission.
Account holds may include:
- Medical hold — If your withdrawal was medically related, the Office of the Registrar requires a letter from the attending licensed medical doctor or psychiatrist verifying that your health has sufficiently improved to return to academic studies.
- Academic hold — If you withdrew from Life Pacific for academic reasons, you will need to submit a letter of appeal to the Dean of Academic Affairs. For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Business hold — Contact Student Accounts.
Note: If you have been absent from LPU for more than one year, you will need to submit a new application.
Accepted to LPU?
Have you been accepted to LPU? Congratulations! We are so excited to welcome to to the Warrior family. Continue looking at your portal for important updates on materials needed to secure your spot. Be sure to upload a photo and tag @lpuniversity with the hashtag #LPUbound!
File your Fafsa
Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid at StudentAid.gov. Add LPU to your ‘schools list’ using our school code: 016029. Your FAFSA information and award package will be processed after you have submitted an application for admission. Processing takes 1-2 weeks.
Pay Your Enrollment Fee
Once accepted to LPU, secure your scholarships and reserve your spot in the incoming class by paying the one-time Enrollment Fee. You can pay online through your portal, over the phone, or contacting our Student Accounts department by calling 909.599.5433 ext. 389