Leadership & Governance
Office of the President
Welcome to Life Pacific University,
I’m honored to be the new president of Life Pacific University. Whether you are simply passing through our web pages, planning a visit, or catching up on university news, your interest is important to us. For over 95 years, LPU’s focus has been to educate biblically grounded, Spirit-empowered, and life-transformed individuals who reach the whole world with the whole gospel.
With outstanding faculty, high-quality academics, and a vibrant faith culture, LPU is equipping students to live out their God-given purpose and make a difference in the world for Christ. Many people are aware of our traditional undergraduate programs. We also have NAIA Athletics within the GSAC, a thriving Fine Arts department, and growing online adult and graduate programs.
We share three educational commitments with all other CCCU institutions:
- First, we integrate biblical truth not just into “spiritual” aspects of the institution but throughout the academic enterprise.
- Second, we are committed to the moral and spiritual formation of students.
- Third, we are committed to graduating students who make a difference for the common good as redemptive voices in the world.
Whether you are a prospective student, parent, community member, friend, or alumni of one of the historic Foursquare colleges, you will always receive a warm welcome from our LPU team. Thank you for spending some time and, on behalf of our entire Life Pacific family, welcome to the university. We are privileged to serve you in any way we can.
President Angie Richey, M.A., LMFT
PRESIDENT’S ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL
The Administrative Council is established to provide general oversight to the University. This Council also works in an advisory capacity to the President of the University.
1. The Administrative Council meets regularly to administer the operational business and advise the President on matters brought before the Council.
2. The Administrative Council maintains coordination within the University between the academic, student, and business interests of the University, and promotes the general well-being of the University.
3. This council is the final approval, except for the Board of Trustees where appropriate, for decisions on college governance, budget, policy, and initiatives. The decisions of the Administrative Council are then carried out through the departments represented by the members.