International APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Follow the 4 steps below to complete the application process. If you have any questions along the way, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909)599-5433
Please note the following admission requirements.
- The student must be a believer in the Christian faith.
- The student must have at least a 3.0 unweighted high school grade point average (GPA).
- The student must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent degree (GED) before they start at LPU.
- The student must provide proof of English proficiency.
Steps to Apply
Complete Online Application
Complete your online application. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application and pick up right where you left off. If you haven't started the application process, create an account. The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Life Pacific University looks for students who are in top 50% of the class.
Note that an official transcript is required once you have been admitted. You will need to contact your school's Registrar's Office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU. Official transcripts may be submitted by one of the following ways:
- Sent directly from the institution to Life Pacific University using a digital service, such as Parchment.
- Sent directly via email from the institution to email@example.com
- Physically delivered in an untampered envelope sealed by the institution. Final official transcripts must be submitted upon completion of a course of study and must include the graduation date.
Attn: Office of Admissions
Life Pacific University
1100 West Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
For any applicant whose secondary preparation has been in a country where English is not the principal language and/or whose spoken English is not proficient, English proficiency must be demonstrated through an approved standardized test. LPU accepts the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test). In those countries where English is the primary language, the applicant must submit an SAT or ACT score as documentation of English proficiency.
To meet this requirement, submit one of the following:
- SAT: composite of 1010 or higher
- ACT: composite of 19 or higher
- TOEFL: 550 (paper-based) | 213 (computer-based) | 79 (internet-based)
- ILETS: 6.0
According to U.S. law, international students may not accept off-campus employment or receive payment for services rendered. Therefore, international students must come prepared to pay full tuition, fees, and living costs.
International applicants must submit all documents required for admissions, in addition to the following:
- Copy of valid passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support & Sponsor Certification Forms
- Supporting bank statements
Schedule A Campus Tour
The best way to determine if Life Pacific University is the best fit for your college experience is to join us on campus for a tour or event. Discover all that LPU has to offer by reviewing our visit options and scheduling a personal campus tour or attending one of our upcoming events.
File your Fafsa
Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid at StudentAid.gov. Add LPU to your ‘schools list’ using our school code: 016029. Your FAFSA information and award package will be processed after you have submitted an application for admission. Processing takes 1-2 weeks.
Pay Your Enrollment Fee
Once accepted to LPU, secure your scholarships and reserve your spot in the incoming class by paying the one-time Enrollment Fee. Plus, it opens up room selection for you when housing opens. You can pay online through your portal, over the phone, or via mail.