FRESHMAN APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Follow the 4 steps below to complete the freshmen application process. If you have any questions along the way, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909)599-5433
Complete Your Online Application
Complete Online Application
Complete your online application. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application and pick up right where you left off. If you haven't started the application process, create an account. The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Life Pacific University looks for students who are in top 50% of the class.
Submit Your Short Answer Response
Within your application for admission, don’t forget to include your short answer response. This essay will help us learn more about you and why you want to join the Life Pacific community. It will also be used to help assess your academic preparation so please ensure it is well-written and free of grammar & spelling errors. Your short answer response must be 250-300 words in length and address the following:
- Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?
- Explain how you believe you will use your LPU education to impact the world or your community.
Submit High School Transcripts
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission. Students with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for admission on academic probation. Official transcripts must be received in a sealed, official school envelope. You will need to contact your school's Registrar's Office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU.
Attn: Office of Admission
Life Pacific University
1100 West Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
Submit Proof of English Proficiency
Proof of English proficiency may be provided through one of the following means:
- Official SAT scores with a composite of 1010 or higher (Tests taken before March 2016 require A composite score of 1060 or higher.)
- Official ACT scores with a composite of 19 or higher
- Official AP English Language & Composition test score of 3 or better
- Accredited college course, completed with C- or better, that fulfills transfer requirements for English Composition and Grammar or English Composition and Research
If you meet one of the criteria below, please contact an admissions counselor for more information as other options may be available for you to fulfill your English proficiency requirement.
- You graduated from high school three or more years prior to the term you intend to enroll.
- You completed at least 16 accredited college units prior to the term you intend to enroll.
Life Pacific University (LPU) is waiving the standardized test score requirement for current applicants, as well as those applying for spring, summer, or fall 2023 semesters. We welcome any student, regardless of testing plan, to submit additional materials (detailed in the Supplemental Application Items section above) that they feel best highlight their skills, talents, and potential contributions to LPU.
Schedule A Campus Tour
The best way to determine if Life Pacific University is the best fit for your college experience is to join us on campus for a tour or event. Discover all that LPU has to offer by reviewing our visit options and scheduling a personal campus tour or attending one of our upcoming events.
File your Fafsa
Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid at StudentAid.gov. Add LPU to your ‘schools list’ using our school code: 016029. Your FAFSA information and award package will be processed after you have submitted an application for admission. Processing takes 1-2 weeks.
Pay Your Enrollment Fee
Once accepted to LPU, secure your scholarships and reserve your spot in the incoming class by paying the one-time Enrollment Fee. Plus, it opens up room selection for you when housing opens. You can pay online through your portal, over the phone, or via mail.