B.A. in Media & Communications
School of Arts & Sciences
Program at a Glance
On-Campus | 120-Unit Program
Spring Semester – November 15
Fall Semester – May 15
WSCUC & ABHE
In a world of digital media, where millions of messages are communicated instantly, the world needs Christian leaders who can break through the noise, transform culture, and bring clarity in crisis. Life Pacific University’s B.A. in Media & Communications will provide you with the education you need to be successful in a rapidly changing field and the Biblical foundation you need to bring a message of hope to a noisy world. Enroll now to become a leader who serves God in the field of media and communications.
Complete Online Application
Complete your online application. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application and pick up right where you left off. If you haven't started the application process, create an account. The application typically takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Established Christian lifestyle, commitment to following Jesus, and commitment to abide by the colleges statement of faith and code of conduct.
- Life Pacific University looks for students who are in top 50% of the class.
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission. Students with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for admission on academic probation. Official transcripts must be received in a sealed, official school envelope. You will need to contact your school's Registrar's Office or guidance counselor to request that your transcripts be sent to LPU. Note that you completed any college-level coursework, you would need to submit those transcripts as well to receive a transcript evaluation.
Attn: Office of Admission
Life Pacific University
1100 West Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
Unless you have any holds on your account, there are no additional requirements for readmission.
Account holds may include:
- Medical hold — If your withdrawal was medically related, the Office of the Registrar requires a letter from the attending licensed medical doctor or psychiatrist verifying that your health has sufficiently improved to return to academic studies.
- Academic hold — If you withdrew from Life Pacific for academic reasons, you will need to submit a letter of appeal to the Dean of Academic Affairs. For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Business hold — Contact Student Accounts.
Note: If you have been absent from LPU for more than five years, you will need to submit a new application essay.
Schedule A Campus Tour
The best way to determine if Life Pacific University is the best fit for your college experience is to join us on campus for a tour or event. Discover all that LPU has to offer by reviewing our visit options and scheduling a personal campus tour or attending one of our upcoming events.
File your Fafsa
Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid at StudentAid.gov. Add LPU to your ‘schools list’ using our school code: 016029. Your FAFSA information and award package will be processed after you have submitted an application for admission. Processing takes 1-2 weeks.
Pay Your Enrollment Fee
Once accepted to LPU, secure your scholarships and reserve your spot in the incoming class by paying the one-time Enrollment Fee. Plus, it opens up room selection for you when housing opens. You can pay online through your portal, over the phone, or via mail.